While the odds of winning on a real-life slot machine may be staggering, there’s an even chance of hitting the big prize on a computer simulation of the game. In recent times, betting on sports and games has become popular thanks to interactive TV platforms like Twitter’s Periscope or Facebook Live streaming.
Since games are easy to use and free, there’s no reason why you shouldn’t try your luck at some form of gambling from the comfort of your home. Whether you want to bet on the next big box office hit or need a way to pass the time on a dull Sunday, games allow for plenty of variety and have the benefit of being accessible anywhere.
While a significant number of jurisdictions may still consider gambling to be illegal, it’s worth noting that many countries have transitioned to a relaxed attitude towards online gaming, in particular, betting on games. If you live in one of these countries, you may well want to consider making the most of the opportunity.
Get A Gaming Account
Before you can start placing bets, you’ll need to get a gaming account with a company that can handle and process your wagers. For the best experience, it’s preferable to go for a reputable company with a good reputation. This way, not only will you feel safe making deposits and withdrawals, but you’ll also feel confident that your personal information will be kept private.
All reputable casinos block access to your personal information, so you don’t have to worry about any leaks or misuse of your data. Make sure you read the terms and conditions of the website you choose to sign up with to get an idea of how the site handles user privacy, as well as any disputes or complaints that might arise from information gathering and protection of personal data.
The majority of online casinos now offer a large variety of games. Some of the most popular games include:
- Pokie Machines – A type of slot machine where the goal is to match winning symbols on reel 1 and 3 in order to align them into rows forming winning combinations. These are the most common types of slots found in casinos around the world.
- Blackjack – This classic game of chance is one of the most popular online games globally. The object is to beat the dealer at their game. Since the cards are randomly dealt, there’s always the possibility you may beat the dealer. If you do, you’ll win the game and be paid out accordingly.
- Roulette – Similar to poker, the aim is to bet on the outcome of a spinning wheel where your odds of winning depend on what number comes up. You may win or lose, but the chances of you coming out on top are always in your favor.
- Baccarat – A game similar to roulette where the goal is to bet on the 9, 3, or 12 outcome on a hand of cards. If you guess right, you’ll get rewarded with an extra chance at a big win.
- Triple Six – This game requires a bit of strategy. You must place three bets on the outcome of three randomly selected cards that will be dealt to each player. The more you bet on this game, the greater your chance of winning. People who play this game regularly on their phones report that it’s one of the most addicting games that can be found online.
- Craps – This game is a combination of poker and dice. The goal is to bet on whether or not the roll of the dice will result in a 7, 11, or 12. If you’re right, you’ll get your wager back plus win the big bet. If wrong, you’ll lose your money but can try again.
- Ultimate Betting – The ultimate betting game allows players to place wagers on the final score of soccer games. The more you bet on this game, the greater your chance of winning. If you’re correct, you’ll win a great deal of money. If wrong, you’ll lose your money but can try again.
- Laser Tag – This game requires a bit of strategy. You must place your bets on the amount of time it will take for your opponent to destroy all of your ships. The longer you can hold out, the greater your chance of winning. This game is often played in multiplayer modes where teams of two or more fight it out in a race to reach the goal first. Ships can be fitted with weaponry that can damage opponents, making it a violent game. When the timer runs out, the winner is determined by the number of points accumulated.
Which Games Should You Play?
As mentioned, the variety of games offered at online casinos is incredible. Not only do they provide an opportunity to win big money, but they also offer a way to experience new things. If you’ve never played blackjack, for example, then this is the perfect opportunity to try your hand at it. Or, if you’ve always wanted to try your hand at roulette but never thought you had the nerve, then this is the perfect opportunity to give it a go.
As for which games you should avoid like the plague, there are certain types of gambling where your odds of winning are pretty bad. These are mostly concentrated in countries where online gambling is illegal, or in countries where sports betting is against the law. Since the intention of these games is mostly for fun, and to try out different betting strategies, you shouldn’t really hold back if you want to win. Some examples of these games include: