The line item mentioned above is the cost of a small coffee, which you might think is not that important. However, if you’ve ever placed a bet, you will know that the slightest variation in a line can make or break your bankroll. This is especially true when it comes to sports betting, where a single point can make the difference between winning and losing. Luckily, using this tool has made our lives a little easier, as shown in the next section.
The Simplicity Of Using This Tool
To begin with, this tool will make you feel a little less like a rat racing from one betting site to another, trying to get the best odds available. Instead, you will want to set your destination and let the app take care of the rest. This is made possible by the use of advanced algorithms that analyze all the information on a wide array of sports and odds-makers in real-time, so you can be sure that you’re always placing your bets in the best possible situation. For example, if football is not your favorite sport, you may not want to place your bets on the NFL, as you may not be that familiar with the rules or strategies of the game.
Another interesting feature of this tool is how it uses historical data to analyze the results of similar matches. If you’re a bit of a history buff, you may find this part of the tool very interesting, as it allows you to delve into the details of previous games and gain an idea of how they may unfold. Of course, you can always play it safe and just use the default settings, but that would be missing out on a lot of fun!
Why Use This Tool?
If you’re looking for an explanation as to why you should use this tool, instead of just picking a betting site at random or using one of the many other similar apps that already exist, let me give you three reasons.
Firstly, this tool provides you with the best odds available, which you may or may not get when betting manually. Secondly, it is reliable and has a good reputation, which you may or may not get from the various random apps that you may try. Thirdly, this tool provides you with all the information you may need, including tips on how to beat the odds, details on current matches, and even video tutorials on specific sports or sports betting strategies.
To top it all off, this tool is incredibly simple to use, which again, you may or may not get from random apps that you may try. If you’re in a rush to make a bet before the game even starts, this tool will make it much easier for you to do so. Instead of having to log into your account at each betting site, or worse, having to remember which password you used at which site, this tool will have you logged into your account at the click of a button. From there, you can move back and forth between the betting sites you desire, placing your bets with the click of a button or keystroke. Moreover, if you’re using a computer or mobile device, this tool will save you a lot of time, as you won’t have to hunt down the best odds or search for a betting site that offers those odds. This tool will do it all for you.
How Does This Tool Work?
Once you’ve downloaded this tool onto your computer or mobile device, you will need to create an account, if you don’t already have one, at oddsmonkey.com. After creating a username and password, you will be taken to a dashboard, where you can see all your recent activity, including your win rates and payment methods. From there, you can click on the Settings button at the top right to go to your Account page. Here you can change your password, add a payment method, or delete your account, if you want to. Once you’ve done that, you can click the Back button to go back to the Dashboard. Now, let’s have a look at how each feature on the app works.
Odds Monkeys: This Is Where You’ll Spend Your Time
The first thing you’ll see when you open the app is the list of available odds, which are sorted by increasing or decreasing likelihood of winning. At the top of the list, you’ll see the current betting odds, followed by several options of increasing or decreasing odds. As you scroll down the list, you’ll see all the odds that have been recently updated. Moreover, if you click on an odds symbol in the list, you’ll be taken to the site’s detail page, where you can get more information on that particular option, including its current status. For example, if you click on the –140 option, you’ll be taken to the detail page for the Baltimore Ravens vs Houston Texans game, where you can see all the relevant information, including the current betting lines (in favor of Baltimore and against Houston).
Let’s examine the –140 option in more detail.
- Here, you can see the current betting lines for that particular matchup. (Image credit: OddsMonkey)
- If you click on the Stats tab, you can see all the relevant numbers for that game, including total point spreads, over/under total, and moneylines (in favor of Baltimore and against Houston). (Image credit: OddsMonkey)
- If you click on the Predictions tab, you can see all the relevant information for that game, including moneyline predictions and a graph that shows the odds of each team winning the game. (Image credit: OddsMonkey)
Helpful Resource: This Is Where You’ll Find All The Tips & Tricks You’ll Need To Gamble Successfully
Now, let’s move over to the second section of the app, called Tips and Tricks. Here, you can find all the helpful resources you’ll need, whether you’re a beginner or a seasoned professional. If you click on any of the four subsections (Bets, Odds, Specials, or Predictions), you’ll be taken to a page that contains all the relevant information. For example, if you click on Bets, you’ll be shown all the betting sites that are available, along with their odds and tips on how to win consistently. This is followed by the same information for the other three subsections. A neat feature about this section is that, as you scroll down, you’ll see a carousel of all the most useful resources, which you can easily access with the click of a button. Moreover, if you click on any of the four subsections, you’ll be shown a list of all the resources available for that subsection, making it easy for you to find what you’re looking for. For example, if you wanted to know all the betting sites that are available in the UK, you’d click on Tips, then Specials, and then, finally, Bets, to be taken to all the sites that are available in the UK. Or, if you wanted to find all the resources for predicting the outcome of the Clemson vs Duke football game, you’d click on the Predictions tab, as this is the subsection where you can find all the relevant information regarding that game, including odds and betting sites. In any case, this is an important part of the app, as it makes it super easy to find what you’re looking for, without having to search through Google for keywords or visit multiple websites.
Analyzing The Basics Of Sports
This tool will analyze the basics of sports, including the following:
- Current Match – This will display information on the current game, including the date, time, and location of the event.
- Past Matches – Here you can see information on all the previous matches, including its outcome (Wins, losses, or draws). Moreover, if you click on any of the previous matches, you’ll be taken to its detail page, where you can get all the relevant information, including the betting lines and stats for that game. (Image credit: OddsMonkey)
- Rules Of The Game – Here, you can read about the rules of the game, including its objects, scoring, and determining the winner. (Image credit: OddsMonkey)
- Tables – If you’re a fan of football, soccer, or any sport that uses a table and chairs to play, you’ll find this part of the app helpful. Here, you can see a list of all the tables for each sport, along with the sets of four that are frequently used in professional games. (Image credit: OddsMonkey)
- Injuries – If you’re a professional or enthusiast who follows their favorite sports, you’ll find this part of the app very useful, as it allows you to keep track of all the injuries, as well as the players who are sidelined because of them. (Image credit: OddsMonkey)