The NFL 3-Way Line is a flexible option for Football fans who want to follow the action from different locations. Broadcasters and journalists will often use this device to gain an advantage over competitors by showing different angles of each play and allowing viewers to see different perspectives.
This is important because the way viewers consume media has changed. People want to follow their favorite teams and athletes regardless of where they are located, so broadcasters can offer them content when and where they want it most. With an NFL 3-Way Line, they can do just that – even when the games are on in different time zones, the action can be followed live and the outcome determined correctly.
How Do They Work?
To use an NFL three-way line, fans simply need to download the My Teams App from the App Store or Google Play Store. Once the application is opened, they will see three tabs at the top of the screen. The first one shows the list of NFL teams with the option to select any three of them to follow. The second tab will display the games currently available for viewing, while the third one will show upcoming games and their dates.
As the name suggests, this feature allows fans to select three teams and watch them play simultaneously. While many fans may assume that this is an impossible feat given the size of the NFL, the technology behind the scenes makes it possible. The league’s official website, NFL.com, offers more information on the subject:
- How It Works – The technology behind the scenes that makes it possible for fans to follow multiple teams with an NFL 3-Way Line.
- Why You Should Use It – The ability to follow multiple teams means the odds of you missing a game are reduced.
- More Than Meets The Eye – This feature goes beyond simply showing the three games that you select – it also updates fans with news, scores, and more!
With an NFL 3-Way Line, fans gain the following advantages:
- Multi-tasking – Being able to follow multiple teams allows you to enjoy multiple games at once. When one team is playing, you can see the scores for the other two games.
- Choice – With multiple games to choose from, it gives fans the opportunity to see their favorite teams play several times throughout the season. They also have the option of seeing some of the best matches the NFL has to offer or creating their own personalized schedule.
- No Scheduling Conflicts – When multiple games are shown on different channels, fans can rest assured that they will never have to miss the games that they love due to conflicting schedules.
- More Interested In The Outcome Than The Process – With multiple games to choose from, it reduces the chances of fans getting interested in the process of the games rather than focusing on the results. For instance, if a fan follows the Chicago Bears, there are 14 guaranteed wins this season. However, even fans that follow other teams may find that the results of the game matter more than the actual game itself.
Although there are several advantages to having an NFL 3-Way Line, there are also some drawbacks. First, this feature depends on the availability of games. If there are no appropriate matches for viewing, fans will have to wait until later in the season to see their teams play. Second, the games that are available for viewing at any given time are determined by a combination of factors, including the contracts that the teams and leagues negotiate with the broadcast companies. As a result, the games that are shown are often determined by chance rather than by the desire of the broadcasters to provide quality content to their viewers.
Where Can I Buy One?
If you’re interested in adding an NFL 3-Way Line to your collection, you’ll find that they are quite expensive. According to the NFL, the cost for this feature is about $6 a month plus fees. If you’re a college football fan that wants to follow more than one team, you can substitute the word “college” for “nfl” in the above mention prices to get an idea of the cost of an NCAA three-way line. While you may assume that there’s a reason why the NFL prices are so high, the exact opposite is true – they want your money! The more people that use the feature, the more expensive it will get.
The key to avoiding these costs is to cancel your subscription as soon as you’re no longer interested. Just make sure that you don’t miss this opportunity to follow your favorite teams as they compete for the ultimate title.