When people think of daily fantasy sports, they often think of Fantasy Baseball orFootball. However, there is also a relatively new betting game called Buying Points that allows people to play baseball, basketball, and football. Sounds like a no-brainer, right? After all, everyone knows what betting is. Well, let’s take a closer look at what buying points is, and how it works.
How Do You Play Buying Points?
To play Buying Points, all you need is a device that connects to the internet (such as a smartphone, tablet, or laptop computer), and you’re good to go. The app will then connect you with other users who are also playing. When you place a bet, you’re given points which you can later exchange for rewards. As you play more frequently, the points you earn can add up quickly. However, there is also the option to buy virtual cards that can be used to manipulate the numbers in your favor. This is done through a feature called insider trading. This is where you buy low and sell high on specific events in order to make a profit. Some insiders have said that this is a great way to make money in sports betting because it allows them to use their knowledge and expertise to place winning bets while exposing them to less risk than they would otherwise assume. It’s all good, as long as you don’t get caught. Fortunately, you can use the same strategy with virtual cards and keep things anonymous.
What Are The Rewards For Playing Buying Points?
One of the primary things you’ll want to do as you play more and more is rack up as many points as possible. This is because there are three ways you can earn points when you play:
- Winnings: When you bet on a game and the favored team wins, you’ll earn a predetermined number of points based on how much you wagered on that game.
- Actions: Anytime you take an action on a wager (such as making a pick or using a tool), you’ll earn points based on how many people engaged with your content.
- VIP status: The more you play, the higher your status goes. The more status you have, the more perks you can access. These include things such as exclusive offers, invitations to join games, and discounts on wagers.
While it’s nice to see that the app gives you rewards for playing, the biggest perk of playing Buying Points is that you can actually use your points to play games. If you meet the $10,000 threshold, you’ll be able to make a cash withdrawal and use it to enter games. This is a huge opportunity for people who are looking to make easy cash without having to handle the gambling aspect of daily fantasy sports. After all, it’s better to have fun and be able to cash out when you win than to play for fun and possibly lose your entire bankroll. Fortunately, with a little bit of luck and careful planning, you can have both.
The Different Versions Of Buying Points
While regular Buying Points is available to everyone, there are several different versions of the app that give you more opportunities to win. These include…
- Cash Out: If you meet the $10,000 threshold, you’ll be able to make a cash withdrawal and use it to enter games. This is a great option for those who are looking to make easy cash without having to handle the gambling aspect of daily fantasy sports. The drawback is that it takes two weeks to clear your account after the withdrawal. During that time, you are unable to play. After two weeks, you can either play with your remaining funds or add more via an affiliate program.
- Agency Betting: With this version, you’re able to place wagers on behalf of an agency or brand. You’ll need to form an organization with other people who are also interested in agency betting and find a way to communicate with one another. There is also the option of adding more people to your organization to form a league where you can all collaborate and make smarter bets together. This is one of the more popular options for those who want to do a little bit of everything but aren’t sure how to go about it. It’s also a great way for those who don’t mind gambling but don’t want to do so in public. The only downside is that you have to find enough people who are also interested in agency betting to make it worthwhile. It’s a bit of a logistical challenge.
- In-Game Betting: If you’re a fan of a particular team and want to make sure they win, you can follow their progress throughout the entire game and make bets based on what’s happening. For example, you might want to bet on whether the home team will beat the visiting team or the other way around. This is similar to people placing sports bets except it’s based on what’s happening in real time. This is another great option for those who want to get involved in the action but don’t want to handle the gambling aspect of daily fantasy sports. Of course, it helps if you know what you’re doing and can place winning bets. The downside is that you have to keep track of things as they happen and make sure you follow the rules correctly. You also have to be at a computer or smartphone to use this version of the app. It would be great to have someone assist you via chat if you get stuck.
- Custom Domains: With these, you’re able to make money through affiliate marketing. This entails promoting a product or service and receiving a commission when someone clicks a link or buys a product that’s promoted in your content. You’re able to choose the domain name for your affiliate marketing campaign. Once you choose a domain name, you’ll have to set up the hosting for that domain name. The upside is that you’re not tied to one platform like most other affiliates are. You can choose an affiliate program that supports your chosen domain and get paid whenever someone clicks a link or makes a purchase from an affiliate program. The downside is that you have to have a fairly large audience to make any affiliate commissions. Moreover, you have to find a way to track affiliate activity and keep tabs on your earnings. Some people have said that this is a labor-intensive process.
- Virtual Cards: If you’re looking for an easy way to make a quick buck, you can purchase virtual cards that will give you an advantage in gaming. You aren’t going to get rich doing this, but it’s easy enough to make a few extra bucks when you’re playing Fantasy Baseball or Football. The upside is that you don’t need to have a large social media following in order to make money through virtual cards. You just need to have a debit or credit card. The downside is that this is a zero-sum game. You are only winning if someone else loses. Moreover, it’s not always easy to find a group of people who are all interested in using virtual cards in order to gain an advantage in gaming. It’s easier to simply use your own money to play.
How Do You Make A Money-Making Decision?
Now that you know what buying points is and how it works, it’s time to figure out if it’s something you might want to try out. The first step is to download the app and create an account. From there, you can either enter a credit card or click the cash out button to have funds deposited into your account. Once you have funds in your account, it’s time to play. You’re given a wager by default, but you can click the cash out button to place your own bets as well. When you win, you’ll get paid based on how much you wagered. It’s all pretty straightforward. However, keep in mind that you are able to use your points to play, so it’s important to make sure you are winning before you start spending money. Otherwise, it won’t be long before you are broke, once again.